Management Information Analyst
This is a 12 month FTC Management Information Analyst position based in Feltham.
This 12 month FTC Management Information Analyst position based in Feltham is working for an international travel and tourism company.
This Management Information Analyst based in Feltham will involve the following responsibilities:
- produce statistics, information and analyses for the Great Britain and Ireland delegation. This is done by using and developing databases and information systems both locally and centrally, to provide managers with accurate and timely information that will enable them to make commercial decisions and follow budgets in order to meet the delegation's overall objectives.
- To also design, develop and prepare all corporate/trade statistical information/reporting required by sales for call preparation and negotiations, and higher level statistics for the Sales Directors.
- Manage the steering tables to reflect correct data allocation for all reporting locally and centrally.
- Manage all trade legal contracts /issuance /implementation and monitoring
- Assist with monthly business scorecard process
- Organise and conduct training workshops to facilitate sales in their knowledge of this MI Tool.
- Consolidate data to prepare revenue and expense budgets and follow-ups
The successful candidate for this Management Information Analyst position will need to have the following skills:
- At least 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of visual basic and SQL essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced Access skills
- A strong numeric sense
- Experience of database design is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
This is a 12 month FTC Management Information Analyst position based in Feltham with car parking on site.