This role is primarily responsible for project and property accounting across a wide range of investments. You will be heavily involved with Business Partnering across all areas of the business including Operational and Project Managers as well as the Finance function.
My client is a growing, fully integrated property investment company based in the heart of London city. They have aggressive growth plans over the next 12 - 24 months and this role will be an integral part of these plans.
- Business partnering on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Compile and analyse financial information for various projects
- Reviewing budget, revenue and variance analysis on both
- Review completeness and accuracy of investment accounting completed by 3RD party administrators
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of month end reporting packs
- Preparation of rent and management fee calculations
- Assist with year and project end audits
To be successful in this role you must have worked within the Financial Services, or Property Investment organisations. You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be very experienced and capable across Management Accounts and Business Partnering. You must be immediately available or available on short notice and be able to commit to this role for at least 12 months. There may be the potential for this role to also go on and become permanent.
- Progressive and growing organisation
- Financial Services sector
- Long term contract with opportunity to become permanent
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package