Finance Systems Analyst
Page Personnel are working with a fast paced international business with officed based in Central Altrincham, recruiting a Finance Systems Analyst to join their team.
A well established business, with an international reach, are recruiting a Finance Systems Analyst to join their team.
As a Finance Systems Analyst, you will report into the Finance Systems Manager, responsible for working with the next generation of Business Intelligence and performance management technology.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: support in the roll out of new systems and processes; assist with new projects to enhance and improve financial systems; provide support to the end user finance community in using finance systems; ongoing communication with stakeholders across the world to assess requirements; maintain and update documentation relating to processes and best practice use of systems; prepare reports and dashboards output from finance systems to present to senior management; providing training to users of finance systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of working in a finance environment - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA/AAT - or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have knowledge of working with a commercial finance system - Essential
- Have a strong interest in technology and data - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
Highly Competitive Salary + Close to Public Transport Links + Pension Plan + Bonus Scheme + Other Excellent Benefits