A business critical position full of variety and with a broad exposure is what awaits for an experienced FP&A Analyst within a rapidly expanding telecommunications business in Cambridge. The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for providing the wider business with detailed analysis and reports to drive the continued growth and development.
An rapidly growing Cambridge based business who are making continual breakthroughs in the telecommunications market and are showing no signs of slowing down. The FP&A Analyst will sit within an expanding department with the opportunity to grow and develop their career.
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for:
- Identify improvements to the current reporting system and work closely with the senior finance team
- Support the commercial finance forecast activities for each quarter alongside the ongoing budgeting process
- Providing detailed variance analysis against budget and P&L
- Continue to drive improvement in financial processes, business analysis and reporting
- Provide financial support to key internal stakeholders
- Ensure Finance Models and Finance Schedules are updated correctly; TM1 experience would be advantageous
- Update finance system with the months actuals
- Ownership of the financial forecasting system
- Preparation of monthly journals for project accruals, milestone recognition and finance charges
- Support the FP&A Manager in the production of the monthly reporting pack for senior management
The successful candidate for the FP&A Analyst will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-qualified or Finalist
- Advanced Excel, modelling experience with TM1 or similar system would be advantageous
- Proven track record of producing detailed analysis and reports
- Confident in building working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Previous experience in a fast paced working environment would be advantageous
- Looking to grow and develop their career alongside the business
The successful applicant would be joining one of the fastest growing businesses in Cambridge who are showing no signs of slowing down in the telecommunications sector. You will receive a highly competitive salary alongside a strong benefits package.