Accounts Assistant Role
Accounts Assistant Job - Consultancy Business - Piccadilly Circus - Temp to Perm - £25,000 - £30,000
Please only apply if you are on short notice or immediately available ! New Accounts Assistant Role
Your new company
A highly reputable independent commercial management company. The Group has global coverage, with offices strategically located in London, Cape Town, Congo, Japan, Singapore, Houston, New York, Orlando, Athens, Dubai, Oslo, Mumbai, Hamburg and Shanghai. The Group has consistently grown since its inception in 2007 and now has around 370 employees worldwide, with around 100 based in the London office
Your new role
You will be working in a team of 4 in finance reporting to the FD and will be employed on a temp to perm basis. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintenance & processing of Accounts Payable function in various currencies including processing of supplier invoices
- preparation of supplier reconciliations for review and dispute resolution.
- Ensure invoices are not older than 30 days.
- Maintenance & processing of the Accounts Receivable function including investigating outstanding Debtor balances.
- Maintenance & daily processing of cashflow including weekly bank reconciliations.
- Preparation & issuing of intercompany recharge invoices.
- Preparations of monthly Intercompany reconciliations and liaising with overseas counterpart.
- As the role develops, additional duties will also entail preparation of month end balance sheet reconciliations, assisting with the preparation of statutory returns, VAT returns.
What you'll need to succeed
You need to have a minimum of 1 years experience working in a finance based role and be looking for a progressive opportunity within finance. You been do be able to work effectively in an autonomous role and be a good team player.
What you'll get in return
-You will receive a competitive salary of 26k + bonus and full study support
-Flexible working hours between 9-5:30
-Excellent team environment and newly refurbished offices
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.