Management Accountant job
Job - Management Accountant
Hours - FULL TIME - 9-5pm
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
Interviews - w.c. 23rd September
Your new company
Hays Accountancy and Finance recruitment Worcester, are recruiting for a Management Accountant or Assistant Management Accountant to join our client on a full time and permanent basis. This is a truly excellent organisation to join. The staff are friendly and welcoming, you will be working in modern offices and there will be scope for progression.
Your new role
Please see below a brief summary of some of your main duties:
- Responsible for own legal entities reporting directly to the Financial Controller on all MI and Financial Analysis
- Production of monthly management accounts within agreed timeframes
- Produce financial statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Produce annual statutory accounts in management accounts format
- Loading of weekly banks and monthly reconciliations
- Month end revenue accruals
- Month end cost accruals and prepayments
- Daily banking and review of cash flow
- Monthly payroll journals
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Management of capital expenditure
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Training or Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Experience in finance roles, 3 Years plus
- Effective organisational and planning skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office, SAGE and other finance packages
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Able to work as part of a team or, if required, under own initiative
What you'll get in return
You will have 22 days + bank holidays (holidays increasing with length of service), 5% pension scheme and flexible working,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.