An opportunity has risen for the right candidate to join a global fund administration as an assistant accountant in the heart of London. With many future exciting opportunities for new people joining, there hasn't been a better time to join the global organisation at this stage of its evolution
A global financial services firm specialising in fund administration for private equity and real estate clients. Recently renovated offices with a great culture. The firm offers clear progression, structured training and will fully support professional qualifications.
The successful client would have:
- Strong educational background (2:1 degree or higher, A-B at A Level)
Part qualified or looking at studying a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA,CIMA, ACA)
Interest in reporting and other accounting challenges faced by private equity and real estate firms (our clients).
- Ability to draft reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations for which there may be little precedence.
- The individual must have excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Numeracy and good written skills.
- Previous experience of accounting packages would be advantageous.
£25,000-£28,000 plus full study support
Competitive package including bonus