Finance Assistant – Entry-Level with CIMA
At Capgemini we often say that we’re the biggest company you’ve never heard of. We are one of the world’s largest (and we think best!) tech companies, helping our clients to transform their businesses through ingenious technology solutions. We deliver exciting & innovative client projects across multiple industries all over the world using cutting edge technology in an entrepreneurial and supportive environment.
This is an entry-level finance position, which will be an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to gain knowledge within a finance role, whilst gaining valuable experience within the technology sector.
- You’ll study part-time for a professional accountancy qualification – whilst being able to put your new skills into practice in your day to day role
- You’ll be in a supportive environment, with flexibility such as study leave to help you out
- We will sponsor the costs of your professional accountancy qualification – You’ll get the best of both worlds – with all the benefits of a job with a prestigious company whilst learning and continuing your personal development.
What’s the catch you ask? Well actually there isn’t one… you don’t need to be a techie, but we do ask that you’re as passionate as we are about the ways tech can be applied in the real world.
- High analytical capability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
- Passion for technology
- Good team working and communications skills
- Ethics and integrity
- Problem solving & decision making
- Agile challenge mindset
- Drive for continued personal development
To be eligible, you need:
• 7 National 5 qualifications A-C – including Maths and English
Plus one of the following:
- 4 Highers at BBBC or the equivalent to 96 UCAS points – (Highers in Maths, Accounting & Economics are desirable)
- Completed Advanced Apprenticeship
- BTEC (Merit, merit, merit)
What we’ll offer you
Professional development along with a competitive salary. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward-thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals.