Up to £37,000 Benefits
Weybridge, Walton on Thames, Addlestone, Shepperton Evolve Recruitment are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to work for our established Consumer Electronics client based in Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Sales Finance Management Team and become responsible for the end-to-end customer rebates process. Key
• As Financial Analyst, you will manage all the end-to-end customer processes such as contracts, proposals and approvals.
• Business partnering with the Sales Team.
• Managing month-end rebates, dealing with late rebate processes and ad-hoc analysis and sales reporting
• As the Financial Analyst, you will handle the Customer Contract Management, manage month end rebate calculations and be an administrator for any rebate figures
• Communicate complex analysis to both Financial and Non Financial Managers
• Processing sensitive sales volume data on a daily and monthly basis is a key part of the Financial Analyst role Key Skills:
• Strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and the ability to build relationships and work effectively with all areas of the business
• Advanced Excel skills is crucial for the Financial Analysts role
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to organise, analyst and dissect information with a high level of accuracy
• The ideal Financial Analyst will have excellent problem-solving skills and a sound financial and commercial acumen.
• The ability to deal with and communicate a high volume of financial analysis and generate informative insights from rigorous analysis.
• Relevant experience or Bachelor's Degree required If you feel that you have the relevant skills or experience for the Financial Analyst position, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames for more information