Senior Management Accountant
Based in the heart of Liverpool, my client is currently looking for a Senior Management Accountant to look after the Merseyside region.
My client due to organic growth, require a Senior Management Accountant to join the organisation in Liverpool.
Working with the Finance Business Partner Manager in Liverpool, the post holder of Senior Management Accountant will be the lead Finance member in supporting the Merseyside area.
The Senior Management Accountant will be required to conduct the following duties:
- Produce monthly management accounts including draft income and expenditure statements with appropriate working capital balances, assets and reserve entries
- Accruals, prepayments, adjustments
- Re forecasting
- Working within SLAs
- Understand KPIs
- Produce reports with narrative to translate to the wider business- particularly working with Regional Managers to challenge, advise and educate on budgets and forecasting, conduct face to face meetings.
It is essential applicants for Senior Management Accountant have the following:
- Experience in working within Finance, particularly within Management Accounts and budgetary control
- Deliver budgeting and forecasting programmes and demonstrable experience in working closely with budget holders to guide and advise (working in partnership with non finance individuals)
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to build up trust, rapport but also have the ability to 'push back' when necessary
- Excellent work environment
- Very competitive salary
- Career progression
- Study support
- 31 days annual leave
- The potential to have remote working
- Pay award annually
- Salary reviews
- Pension scheme