This Management Accountant is an important role to play where you will be assisting the Financial Controller with month-end processing. Responsible for month-end accruals and prepayments, supporting the budget and forecasting.
The client is a market leading organisation within their sector, looking for a candidate to join a busy, small team in the Finance department on the outskirts of Cardiff to ensure accurate and timely financial processing.
Within the role you will provide support and assistance with the following:
- Processing supplier payments
- Provide support and assistance in the production of monthly and year-end management accounts and statutory audits.
- Cash forecasts for two companies
- Good practical accounting / finance experience.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Intercompany recharges and reconciliations
- Bank/petty cash processing and reconciliations
- Responsibility for the creation of intercompany sales invoices.
- Maintain the fixed asset register, including accounting for additions and disposals on the general ledger.
- VAT returns.
The successful candidate will have:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Sound working knowledge/experience of Excel (V Lookup and Pivot Tables)
- Ability to produce work of an excellent standard
- Month end reporting experience
- Experience working within an SME (desirable)
The successful candidate can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Fully funded study support
- Free Parking