The job will require the Finance Assistant to work closely with the Finance Manager to help with the everyday running of the finance team.
Page Personnel are working with a growing company, based in Portsmouth. Due to an increase in transactional volumes, a Finance Assistant is required to join the team.
The key responsibilities for the Finance Assistant will be:
- Provide appropriate support to the finance manager and the company directors
- Processing bank receipts and supplier payments, assisting in bank reconciliation
- Posting purchase ledger invoices, employee expenses and financial transactions within the organisation
- Ad hoc office admin and tasks
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of transactional functions
- Be an excellent communicator, confident to liaise with all levels
- A team approach, but also able to work on your own initiative
On offer for the successful Finance Assistant will be some great benefits:
- 25 days holiday per year
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking