A great opportunity for an Accountant looking to progressive their career within a fast moving manufacturing business.
You will be working in a successful finance team where full support will be provided.
A successful and growing manufacturing business based within Warwickshire. They are now looking to add to their finance team by bringing in a proven Accountant on a permanent basis.
The role will include a number of key responsibilities including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the financial accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, statements P&L and the company balance sheet
- Assisting with effective cash management and banking for the business
- VAT and Intrastat
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administration
The successful candidate will have previous commercial exposure in all-round accounting functions so that they can assist and support the team in all aspects of the accounts.
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ideally accounting qualifications will be advantageous in this role although not a necessity however it is vital that you are a self starter who has lots of initiative and possess a strong work ethic, always striving for success.
Excellent career development and remuneration package, study support, commercial accounting exposure