New Site Accountant Role for SME Group - Based outskirts of Manchester City Centre
Your new company
Our exclusive client are an automotive SME group and this particular site is a manufacturing plant. Due to growth they are looking for a site accountant to support the Group Finance Director.
Your new role
- Support Site with business decision making and participate as part of site management team
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Management of production data and related general ledger postings including hours and materials reconciliations on a work order by work order basis
- Monthly Inventory analysis and reporting
- Contribution analysis
- Budget calculation annually
- Daily production and Sales reports
- Monthly P&L performance KPI reporting as well as providing detailed over view of site performance.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with experience in the manufacturing industry. Outside of this, you will need the ability to adopt an 'hands-on' approach while being able to demonstrate your stakeholder management skills.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £45,000 p.a. + benefits. You will have full responsibility for the finances on this particular site & will be heavily involved in driving efficiencies and various on-site projects, with the opportunity to have a real impact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.