A Part-Time Bookkeeper role for a growing digital advertising business in London. This role provides transactional support to the Finance Director.
My client is a growing digital advertising business in London.
The key responsibilities of this Part-Time Bookkeeper position include:
- Processing vendor invoices & dealing with supplier queries
- Reconciling company credit cards and checking expenses are posted correctly
- Creating Payment runs for Employees and Suppliers
- Managing Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting in Interim and Year End Audit
- Supporting quarterly VAT returns
The successful candidate for this Part-Time Bookkeeper position will display the following:
- Willingness to work 1-3 days a week
- Transactional accounting experience
- Both Accounts Payable and Receivable experience
- AAT qualification would be desirable
- Knowledge of Xero or Quickbooks
This is a chance to work in a flexible environment for a growing digital advertising business which is offering a competitive salary.