Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Accountant £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Your new company
Our client is a well established and profitable company with 4 divisions within the Group. Based o the outskirts of Wigan.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this will be a progressive and constantly developing role, and duties will include:
- Cash posting
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Control account reconciliations
- Monthly analysis of costs
- Maintenance of registers for fixed assets
- Other month end procedures as required
- Variance analysis of management accounts prior to finalisation
- Assisting the work of the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable teams as and when required
- Reviewing and processing employee expense claims
- Provide accurate and timely information
- The completion of all control records, documentation, filing, etc. associated with undertaking the above tasks
- To proactively work with colleagues across a range of functions to ensure we deliver the highest level of customer service on a consistent basis
- Maintain an effective and positive relationship with other depots/ departments
- To attend meetings and training programmes as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will be AAT Qualified or currently studying towards your COMA or ACCA accreditation , advanced excel with a real passion to learn and develop in the role.
What you'll get in return
Study support, learning and development, free parking, pension, excellent working conditions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.