Management Accountant, Manufacturing, Nottingham, £45,000 - £50,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are assisting the UK arm of a global manufacturing business with the recruitment of a qualified Management Accountant. You will be based at their UK Corporate Head Office in Nottingham. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will form part of a commercially focused finance team who support the UK and Ireland business. They are in the process of going through a global ERP overhaul so strong systems knowledge will be essential.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Preparation of accounting entries including revenue and cost recognition
- Complete monthly management accounts
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Completion of periodic balance sheet analytics & additional reporting forms
- Ensure compliance with SoX
- Continuous improvement mindset with responsibility for improving processes
To be considered for this position you will ideally be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) although QBE candidates will also be considered. You will also posses very strong systems and project accounting experience. This will be a fast paced and demanding position so you must be comfortable in high profile and business facing environment.
Although manufacturing experience would be desirable we are open to candidates from most sectors with the right level of experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.