Reconciliation Team Leader
Accountancy and Finance Team Leader
Reconciliation Team Leader
6 Month temporary role
£15.79 Basic + Holiday
This is a great opportunity for someone to work for one of Swindon's largest employers, who have a great reputation within the job market! This position is a 6-month temporary position to support a large project.
This role works within the end to end process of delivering grants on behalf of the organisation and plays a key role to the success of achieving the aims of the business.
The Reconciliation Team Leader, will be required to supervise a team of Reconciliation Administrators who have been tasked to analyse and reconcile live accounts. These accounts are required to be certified, prior to any further action, such as payments or closure.
There will be external communications with organisations to collect outstanding information and recording the status of activities for view by other teams across the function. Although your primary role will be in a supervisory capacity, you may be required to pitch in and help with the tasks as detailed below.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Coordination of the workload and workflows for the team.
- Reconciliation of live accounts from Projects to verify Costs and Claims made to date.
- Reconciliation of accounts at close out of their Project.
- Receipt of documentation as evidence to the reconciliation.
- Maintain records for auditing requirements.
- Dealing with grant recipients and the queries.
- Good academic qualifications to A Level or equivalent.
- General administration experience working with bespoke and Microsoft systems and databases.
- AAT Qualified Credit Control experience Experience of leading teams.
- Experience with working in an accounts payable department or credit control environment.
- Experience of working in a customer service focused, fast-paced and process-oriented environment.
- Hands-on administrative support experience in a process intensive, service-oriented/research/competitive procurement environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of effective teams, preferably in an operational environment to deliver results.
- Proven hands-on ability to work within a change and process-led environment.
- Experience of working with multiple, senior-level stakeholders, providing proactive customer/stakeholder support managing multiple deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to take responsibility in decision-making and to know when escalation is the correct decision
- Self-organisation skills and a demonstrable ability to manage and prioritise a workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
What you need to do now
If you have the above listed experience and skills and would like to express your interest in this role, then please apply now!