Personal Tax Consultant
• Attend client meetings
• Assist on consultancy projects- including letter and report writing
• Request Tax Return information from clients and audit team
• Liaise with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries in respect of clients allocated to your portfolio
• Identify tax planning opportunities from your portfolio
• Ensure technical knowledge is always of the highest standard and up to date Profile: CTA qualified with a minimum of 1 years post tax qualification experience Excellent communication skills both written and verbal Ability to develop long term relationships and go above and beyond with the highest level of customer service Strong background in compliance Software knowledge of CCH is advantageous This is a fantastic opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can do attitude.