Accounts Assistant

Hays A&F
England, Worcestershire, Redditch
£17000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
Sep 16, 2019
Oct 14, 2019
Jack Hawthorne
Contract Type
Full Time
Level of qualification
CIMA, Not qualified

Hays are pleased to be assisting an established family run healthcare brand operating in the heart of Redditch! Working within a close knit team, you will be exposed to finance at it's rawest form, with excellent opportunity to develop yourself professionally build your existing exposure.

You won't find anywhere else that will offer the exposure needed to really develop your career. 60% of your time will be spent reconciling over 20 bank accounts for the brand, where the other 40% will range from processing purchase invoices, raising sales invoices, preparing journals, assisting with month-end & VAT, reconciling supplier statements, as well as other ad-hoc duties where required.

To succeed in this role, you MUST have exposure with Sage 50, as well as be qualified to AAT Level 3 or above. Your attention to detail will be second to none and you will have a keen & flexible attitude in your approach to work. Advanced Excel skills are also essential to succeed, as 90% of your time will be spent with Excel.

With an excellent salary package & development on offer, alongside the chance to work alongside industry experts in a close-knit, friendly environment; if you're someone with the above experience and keen to keep developing yourself, why wouldn't you apply?

Follow the link to apply for the role & we can arrange a time for a free, confidential chat to discuss more.

Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C's, Privacy Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at