This dynamic role will assist the firm with the smooth running of the organisation's accounting and operations functions.
My client is a large management consultancy based conveniently in the City of London. They provide economic analysis to competition regulators and leading Financial Services organisations.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant - you will be responsible for the following;
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Processing of Staff and Partner expenses
- Create client invoices
- Credit Control
- Assist with Quarterly VAT returns
- Administer monthly payroll - data entry
- Assist with month end including WIP, accruals and prepayments
- Monthly management packs
- Balance sheet analysis
- Ad-hoc Accounting and Bookkeeping
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience - up to around 18 months to 2 years - in a similar role. Ideally your experience will come from a Management Consultancy or Financial Services organisation and you will be immediately available. This role will be recruited on a temporary to permanent basis so you must be immediate and also be able to commit to a longer term role. You will also be a graduate having achieved strong grades in your studies. Finally, your communication skills both written and verbal must be excellent.
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Convenient location in the heart of London City
- Immediate start position
- Fantastic, growing organisation