Group Financial Accountant
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, the Group Financial Accountant role will suit a recently qualified accountant with strong technical and analytical skills. You will be responsible for the Groups financial information and will play an important role in in a variety of future Group-level projects.
The largest business in their field, within the UK. A successful and growing business who support individuals personal and progression development.
The Group Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation and analysis of weekly Group cash forecasting
- Implementation and improvement of the Group's financial processes
- Assisting the Group Reporting Manager in the preparation of the Group's management and statutory reporting
- Producing head office monthly management accounts and accompanying cost analysis and commentary for review by the Group
- Supporting annual budgets
- Half year and annual published IFRS statutory financial statements.
- Provide support in a variety of future Group-level projects
The Group Financial Accountant should be:
- A newly qualified chartered accountant, ideally looking for a first move from Practice (ACA/ACCA preferred)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to interact with all levels of the business with credibility and friendly professionalism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivated and keen to learn and develop
Salary range £40-45,000 (doe)