Payroll Specialist EMEA
• Liaising with payroll bureaus in various European countries to ensure timely and accurate processing of the monthly payroll and associated 3rd party payments. Complete data input into providers flexiforms and upload to the ADP Streamline portal in a timely manner.
• Assist in responding to all in country employees regarding payroll queries within the departmental SLA timeframes.
• Managing the administration of various company benefits and liaising with the suppliers of such benefits where necessary.
• Liaising with the internal HR teams.
• Liaising with the internal Finance team.
• Processing of monthly salaries and 3rd party payments through various local banks. Perform reconciliations between payroll and the ERP system (Lawson). Ad hoc and special projects as and when required. Required profile: You are: Passionate about payroll, providing a first class service and enjoy working within a friendly dedicated team. Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
• Previous Payroll and Benefits experience
• ADP Streamline portal experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, in particular MS Excel
• Excellent communication skills. You are articulate and professional, and communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff at all levels
• Experience in dealing with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements would be an advantage or you will be able to demonstrate an appreciation of the importance of maintaining strict systems and controls over the area of payroll.
• The ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines. Advantageous, but not essential:
• Ability to speak/read/write an additional language
• Excellent current EMEA/UK payroll legislation knowledge
• ADP Freedom experience
• Experience in administrating Pension contributions
• Immediate start (following successful selection process) What we offer: Your health, your family, your career, your money - the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better. PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com