Payments Clerk - Upto 6 months - Birmingham City Centre
Your new company
A large government owned organisation, based in the heart of Birmingham with a fantastic reputation is looking for a confident payments clerk to join them for up to 6 months.
Your new role
You will be expected to deal with:
- Queries from suppliers and external stakeholders
- Processing invoices with accuracy
- Maintain fantastic customer service skills over the phone and face to face.
- Process BACS, CHAPS and CHEQUE payments
- Work well within a team and be willing to undertake ad-hoc duties to give support where required
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience with Oracle Fusion is desirable
- At least 1 years experience in a similar position is ESSENTIAL
- To be successful in this position we will be completing a BASIC DBS check for you too.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.