Assistant Accountant - Warrington - 6 Month FTC - £24000 - £27500
Your new company
You will be working for a North West Public Sector client who are in the market for an Assistant Accountant on a fixed term basis. They pride themselves on service and employee brand and are well established in the North West Region.
Your new role
You will be working directly for the Group Accountant and will be completing the below Duties:
- Production, commentary and analysis of the monthly management accounts for the group and subsidiaries.
- Provide financial support to operational teams, including monthly review meetings and budget holder support.
- Annual budget setting and liaising with staff throughout the group
- Production of performance indicators.
- To provide comprehensive sound financial information / advice to internal / external stakeholders.
- The planning and coordination of activities in order to meet objectives
- The impact on control
- The quality of information captured processed and received into the finance system
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous Assistant Accountant experience, preferably be part qualified ACCA or CIMA or AAT Qualified. Have previous public sector experience.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a very competitive salary, car parking, 25 days holidays, healthcare plus a chance for a permanent role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.