New Senior Accountant Role for Listed Company Based in North Manchester
Our client are a listed PLC based in North Manchester. Due to a re-structure, they now require a Senior Accountant to look after the European business.
Your new role
- Manage the completion of month end postings, reconciliations and reports to a demanding timeframe
- Manage and organise the monthly management accounts together with supporting schedules and management information
- Balance sheet reconciliations and investigation of queries - ensuring the balance sheet remains "clean" and all issues and opportunities are identified and resolved
- Liaison with internal budget holders and other key stakeholders on management results and the commercial impact of divisional performance
- Review the accounting treatment of new contracts
- Input into the monthly forecasts and annual budget process
- Support in the preparation of statutory accounts, tax compliance and audit schedules
- Work with external advisors and internal corporate functions (tax, internal audit and treasury)
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), with experience working in a PLC structure. Language skills (Spanish or French) would be a bonus as well.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £45,000 + benefits. You will also get to work in a newly created role that you can make your own & develop.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.