- A hands on Management Accountant position within a high quality, well known brand.
- Opportunity to grow with the organisation & build a high quality team
My client are in the Media & Entertainment industry and are a market leader in their field.
Having enjoyed continuous, organic growth, my client is now looking to grow the finance function.
The role is a hands on & wide ranging role. Reporting in to the Head of Finance, you'll be a key member of the finance function.
Responsibilities will include -
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Annual budget preparation multiple companies in the group, with quarterly forecasts and monthly reports of actual performance versus budget and forecast.
- Regular bank reconciliations in multiple currencies
- Prepare regular inter company transactions
- Regular reconciliation of inter company accounts
- Stock monitoring & managing the annual stock take
- Costing & pricing
- Regular cash-flow forecasts & analysis
- Prepare statutory accounts
- A professional accountancy qualification is a must - ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- A good level of Excel experience
- Strong communication experience
- Strong ERP systems experience
- Previous Management Accountant experience
- Ideally experienced in the use of Oracle NetSuite
- Experience working within a retail/manufacturing environment
I have a competitive salary and package on offer.
Management Accountant role based in Acton.