Finance Manager - UAE Travel
To lead the Finance function in Doha, delivering accurate and timely reporting and proactive, value-adding business support
A leading organisation based in Surrey.
- Working with the Head of org to support the Group annual planning cycle (Strategic Planning, Business Planning and Budget)
- Providing proactive input and expertise on local market and issues in all areas of the job
- Managing Fees (Accounts Receivable): liaising with admissions and UK Finance, and engaging with parents as necessary
- Works closely with UK Payroll to ensure accurate and timely processing. Provides local expertise.
- Manages and develops the Doha Finance team to deliver high standards.
- Working with Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to provide proactive, high quality commercial support to the business
- Proactively managing cash flow management, working closely with UK Finance
- Taking responsibility for tax and insurance, working closely with UK Finance
- Meeting local compliance requirements
- Effective development and management of all stakeholder relationships
- Attending business networking opportunities
- Undertaking any other general ad hoc projects or activities as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACMA or ACCA)
- Significant experience of management accounting, budgeting and forecasting
- Previous experience of people management
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good systems knowledge ideally Access, Insight and AOI
- Fluent English speaker
£48,000 - £58,000 + 25 days holiday