Leading Law firm in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their growing team in Milton Keynes.
Our client are a true market leader operating in over 20 countries and a firm at the forefront of the Legal world.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Processing payments, amendments and adjustments accurately & on time
- Setting up new starters and actioning leavers
- Responding to queries from managers and employees
- Liaising with external benefit providers
- Printing and sending P45
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
- Up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation, including statutory payments, Real Time Information (RTI) & auto-enrolment
- Strong organisational skills with a calm, professional approach
- Good numerical skills & attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- The ability to interrogate and analyse data, investigate and solve problems
- High levels of initiative, confidentiality and self-direction
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- Ideally someone studying towards Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
- Experience of using payroll system
- Track record of working in a fast paced transnational environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to do manual calculations where required
Whats on Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking
- Study support towards CIPP