On behalf of a business based in the centre of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Accounts Assistant to join their small finance team.
My client are based close to the centre of Reading and offer parking to employees. They are a small company with exciting plans to grow over the next 3-5 years.
The successful applicant for this Accounts Assistant role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Accounts Payable - entering invoices matching orders to invoices, reconciling supplier statements, dealing with supplier queries, preparing bank payment files.
- Accounts Receivable - raising invoices, preparing customer statements, credit control
- Bank Account - transaction posting & reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
To be considered for this Management Accountant role you must posses the following:
- Studying towards the middle sections of AAT or equivalent
- Exposure to the majority of the above tasks
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
- Exposure to Sage
Great opportunities for progression in a forward thinking fast paced business. Highly competitive salary.