Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for all aspects of management reporting including management accounts, budgeting, forecasting, KPIs and variance analysis to Development Directorate and the management teams.
They will also be providing a high quality Finance Business partnering services to Development Directorate including identifying and reporting VfM initiatives and savings.
My client is a leading Housing Association in the Property and Housing sector in Reading.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will be:
- Responsible for the preparation of timely, accurate and relevant monthly management accounts, quarterly forecast, annual budget for Development Directorate and to ensure timely submission of results to the Executive Director and their management teams to assist with decision making process at strategic and operational level
- Responsible for Value for Money reporting to Operational and Senior leadership teams and the Executive Director of Development.
- Provide financial input into annual statutory accounts process and work closely with Financial Reporting Controller and Head of Financial Reporting to achieve successful audit for all entities.
- To ensure a high quality effective Finance business partnering service is delivered to internal customers, which includes providing financial information for Development Directorate, financial advice and support in commercial decision making and the growth of the business in order to initiate and develop solutions to satisfy changing needs of customers.
- To work collaboratively and supportively as part of the wider finance team. To encourage a culture of high performance, continuous improvement, customer focused service and ability to deliver the results in a changing environment.
- To initiate, define and implement process and system enhancements in order to provide excellent business partnering and management reporting service.
- To ensure periodic review and update of relevant sections of the financial policies and procedures.
- To comply with all relevant policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with standing orders and internal controls.
- To undertake other duties of a similar level of responsibility, as might from time to time be reasonably required including working flexible and additional hours as may be necessary.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will:
- Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CIPFA) or Qualified by extensive experience
- Have robust business leadership and commercial acumen including commitment to value for money
- Have strong analytical skills communication and presentation skills to influence the decision making process at operational level.
- Have excellent business partnering skills and customer service approach
- Have a proven track record of working effectively in a changing environment, with the ability to respond promptly to change and a proactive approach.
- Have the ability to initiate, define and project manage system and process changes to drive business efficiencies and continuous improvement
My client is offering a salary of £55,000 - £60,000 with a number of other benefits