Commercial Finance Business Partner
Working with the Sales Function, the Commercial Finance Business Partner will help drive business performance by providing insightful management information.
A leading organisation in Harrogate.
The Commercial Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Sales Division to provide insightful and business focussed management information.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure accurate monthly reporting of business performance (including management of accrual balances and spend vs. expectation)
- Invoice review and authorisation
- Accruals management and review - to include reforecast and releases
- Reviewing/approving promotional activity to ensure in line with agreed business/customer/channel/product strategy
- Contribute to the delivery of robust monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts through analysis and insightful support, ensuring that all variances are challenged and understood
- Providing insightful sales contribution and profitability analysis to the Sales Team and wider business where applicable
- Modelling commercial scenarios/providing commercial support and review for tender submissions and wider business decision making
- Support costing decisions/calculate prices for new listings in both new/existing customers and tender submissions
- Support decision making via ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Support audit process ensuring that materials to support half-year and year-end balances have been rigorously tested beforehand.
The Commercial Finance Business Partner will be/have:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Commercial finance experience ideally in an FMCG or Manufacturing environment
- Able to analyse data and information and translate conclusions to non-finance stakeholders
- Strong IT and numeracy skills
- Ability to challenge, coach and influence stakeholders
- c£45,000 p/a plus package
- 18 month contract, with potential for a permanent role
- Immediate start
- Harrogate base