Management and Tax Accountant
Working as one of the Management Accountants within this growing Finance function of this asset manager, your focus will be to assist with the tax accounting on various SVPs taking charge of the tax and VAT treatment for each entity.
A growing asset manager for the renewable energy sector based in Central London.
The Tax Accountant is expected to be able to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Corporation Tax Lead (supported by an Accounts Assistant)
- VAT Lead
- Preparation of quarterly/monthly group & individual VAT returns for a large number of Special Purpose Vehicles ("SPVs")
- Submit electronic returns and instruct payment to HMRC
- Provide the necessary evidence requested under a VAT inspection
- Be aware of industry specific changes in VAT regulations
- Complete and/or review the VAT registration forms for new SPVs under the Group Structure
Audit - Assist in the preparation of FRS 102 compliant Financial Statement
Review of year end Audit Management Accounts and supporting documentation (prepared by Accounts Assistants)
Monthly Management Account Review
Solid experience in a senior accountancy role with a focus on VAT & Corporation Tax
Strong understanding of financial statements
You may have Audit or Accountancy Practice experience and be looking to move into industry
Part Qualified or Finalist level although will consider applications from Qualified by Experience candidates
Xero and Caseware system experience advantageous
Comprehensive benefits package including bonus, study support, pension and healthcare.