Regulatory Transaction Reporting Service Manager
The main activities and responsibilities include:
• Work as part of the global Service Management team to help define and drive transaction reporting strategy covering governance, supervision, change control governance, understanding TR obligations, meeting TR obligations and quality assurance controls
• RTR SM responsibility to ensure approved funding is spent effectively to meet the RTR Strategy objectives
o Responsibility for interfacing with IT for Change the Bank budget processes and delivery tracking
o Ensure remediation of any identified non-compliance issues is delivered on a prioritised basis globally
o Engage with project teams to help successfully deliver upcoming new transaction reporting regulations
• Faceoff to senior managers across business divisions; Front office, COOs, Compliance, legal, Group Operations and Group Technology, as well as external market participants and service providers in region
• Provide global service management oversight of the ''run the bank'' Service Delivery activities, helping the Service Management and Service Delivery teams to establish and operate a consistent service effectively in each region covering:
o governance and supervision control framework including monthly Operating Committees
o change management governance and control framework to identify and control the implementation of changes that may impact Transaction Reporting across the region
o daily TR processes and quality assurance controls
o high quality production output, accurate and effective execution of procedural control to operate compliant transaction reporting
o cost effective but controlled transaction reporting
o workforce planning for the Service Delivery unit; Sourcing and demand management, talent development, retention and succession planning
o ensure sufficient process documentation is in place globally
• Provide support to the Service Management team in preparation of governance and meeting materials.
This role will be within the Regulatory Transaction Reporting Service Management team, located in Poland, where the majority of our Quality Assurance Team are based. The individual will report into the Global Regulatory Transaction Reporting (RTR) Service Head and will take day to day responsibility for defining and driving delivery of the global RTR service strategy. This is an expanding service, so it presents an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to help shape the team and operating model for the regulatory transaction reporting agenda.
• Minimum 5 years of industry / operations experience with a strong preference for someone with experience / knowledge on regulatory reporting landscape
• Highly analytical with a good understanding of different financial products, front-to-back operational processes and ability to grasp concepts, different booking models, process workflows and IT architecture.
• Highly motivated and a strong team leader as well as a collegiate team player who can partner across other functions, regions and businesses
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.