Business Central Consultant
Finance to IT Career changer - up to £45,000 - Derby
Your new company
A top UK organisation featuring as one of the best places to work in the UK are looking to recruit a Business Central Consultant
Your new role
This opportunity is for a person who thinks of themselves as a fast and keen learner. Working as a Microsoft Dynamics Business Central consultant, you will be helping businesses to transition from their current accounting systems, creating content for self-service client and internal training and providing some limited remote client training sessions.
- Take responsibility for delivering key project milestones
- Learn and understand quickly the nature of a clients business
- Provide quality support to clients during the implementation process.
- Build and maintain great relationships with clients during projects
- Work autonomously but also within a team, co-ordinating with the Project Lead delivering Dynamics Business Central implementations.
- Keep up with new releases of Dynamics Business Central and associated technologies
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounting or business qualification or demonstrated knowledge of accounting/business fundamentals is essential (Invoicing/Credit Control, Stock Purchasing, Bank Reconciliations, VAT Returns, Management Accounts)
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with accounting systems is desirable - ideally Dynamics NAV or Dynamics Business Central.
What you'll get in return
To work for one of the best companies in the UK. Fantastic offices, great flexible benefits and a competitive salary of up to £45,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.