My client are looking for a proactive and switched on finance manager to join their constantly growing team in Finchley. The candidate must be an experienced finance manager who can take accountability for the finance department and deliver monthly management accounts and reporting, alongside managing a small team.
The client is an international media company who have offices across the US and Europe, and are a fast emerging name in the industry who work with large FTSE 100 companies to put the companies onto media and digital platforms.
Key responsibilities of the finance manager include:
- Taking full ownership of monthly management accounts, ensuring the accuracy of the work in the finance department is high and that the team is organised and efficient
- Accounts receivable and credit control
- Improvement of processes and controls
- Ensure month end is completed on an accurate and a timely basis
- Monthly budgets and forecasts
- Reporting to identify patterns and trends in data and areas for improvement
- Overseeing all payments and inputting invoices onto the accounting system
The successful candidate will have a relevant higher education in accounting, finance or banking and will have 5 years plus experience in a similar role.
They will be proficient with not only finance systems but also the use of Excel - Vlookups and Pivot Tables.
The candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work unsupervised as part of a team
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and progress with a newly established company in an interesting creative industry. They will have various benefits including a bonus, alongside a starting salary of £30-37,000, working in a friendly and exciting company who are growing and providing the chance to develop professionally and report into the CEO.