This is a temporary to permanent position for an experienced Payroll officer. In this role you will have ownership over your own pool of clients.
My client are a well established insurance company based in Potters bar
The key responsibilities for this Payroll Officer position
- Producing end to end payroll
- Developing practices and processes
- Dealing with staff queries
- Liaising with HMRC
- Dealing with new starters, leavers, pay awards, sick leave and expenses
- Assisting other team members and other ad hoc duties.
The successful payroll officer will need to have previous payroll experience
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay