The job role will consist of checking monthly payroll calculations and preparing monthly documentation. As well as providing support and guidance on payroll matters to colleagues in Finance and in Human Resources.
My client is a large company within Portsmouth that are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join the growing finance team.
The key responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator will be:
- Prepare payment documentation including net pay, tax, social security and pension. Obtain appropriate authorisation of payments
- Prepare monthly payroll journals
- Provide monthly inputs to payroll providers in UK, inputs include starters and leavers, pay changes, pension changes, commissions, annual bonus, overtime, allowances, withholding taxes and travel allowances.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful Payroll Administrator will have worked within a similar role, or worked within finance.
On offer for the successful Payroll Administrator will be:
- Great pension scheme
- On site parking
- Training within the company