Senior Personal Tax Accountant
As a Senior Personal Tax Accountant for a Top 30 Accountancy Firm based in London, work on advisory assignments with minimal compliance.
Support the Team with reviews and Supervision. Work closely with the Personal Tax Manager to address the growing portfolio with an impressive high net worth client base.
Highly reputable, Top 30 firm seeking an experienced Personal Tax Senior to join their team.
This highly supportive firm has learning and development pathways at every level ensuring you are progressing within your career and given every chance to succeed.
They are widely known for supporting and rewarding their employees whilst providing them with a great work/life balance throughout their careers. Learn from a range of different methods, including guidance from knowledgeable senior managers to highly developed training programmes.
The key responsibilities for a Senior Personal Tax Accountant include:
- Coach a small team
- Focus on consultancy projects, which will include letter and report writing to a wide range of audiences
- Prepare and generate Tax Returns using CCH
- Liaise with HM Revenue & Customs on the client's behalf
- Deal with all HMRC enquiries in respect to your clientele portfolio
- Monitor targets and bills
- Identify new tax planning opportunities from your portfolio
- Attend regular client meetings
- Undertake technical research
To be successful within the Senior Personal Tax Accountant role you will need to have:
- CTA qualified or nearly qualified - with minimum 3 year's public practice experience
- Exposure to tax advisory and enquiry experience
- Strong understanding of tax compliance work
- Strong communication and personable
- Ability to develop long term client relationships
- Ability to think strategically about client needs
- Strong technical skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- An accounting or legal training background would be an added benefit