Advising the Company Director about the financial implications of business decisions to aid growth and profit. Responsibilities of the job include: preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements on a day to day and monthly basis.
The client is an advanced manufacturing company that has been successfully operation for over 60 years in South Wales. They are a 4th generation family business, operating with high investments in innovation and patented technologies. My client operates out of two modern European production plants offering expertise, innovation and tooling developed in-house.
- Support the preparation of annual statutory report and accounts
- Prepare and analyse month-end management accounts
- Supporting company audits
- Balance sheet review including accruals and prepayments
- Profit and loss review of significant spends and variances
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
A great company culture with fantastic staff retention. Competitive salary with a wide range of benefits included in this overall package.