Management Accountant - Wigan £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Your new company
Our client is a well established and profitable company going through a rapid state of growth, based on the outskirts of Wigan.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will support the Financial Controller to prepare and run commentary on management accounts for the organisation. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation for year-end audit
- Manage the fixed asset register
- Manage the company payroll
- Variance analysis
- VAT returns
And other duties as required, this is a varied role with ongoing support and guidance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience within a similar role
- A strong working knowledge of Excel (VLookups, Pivots Tables & SumIfs as a minimum)
- Qualified AAT or part qualified CIMA, ACCA
What you'll get in return
Study support, pension, bonus, excellent working conditions and support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.