Accounts Receivable Analyst
6 Month Fixed Term Contract, Accounts Receivable Analyst, Glasgow City Centre, £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Your new company
Based in Glasgow City Centre, my client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join them on a 6 month fixed term basis. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, however there is some flexibility around this.
Your new role
Reporting into the Team Lead of the Accounts Receivable Team, you will be responsible for duties including;
- Research support for the AR function
- Resolve any queries by engaging with other internal teams
- Prepare and post any adjusting information on system to keep accounts up to date
- Establish a cash collection schedule
- Review and update accurate billing
- Maintain collection files
- Review bank statements and deposit reports
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Analyst with a good knowledge of the Accounts Receivable function. You will be a dynamic self-starter with the ability to work under your own initiative, as well as collaborate with internal and external teams around specific goals and projects where necessary.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an excellent benefits and employee package, as well as the opportunity to join a well-established team and gain great experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.