Part Time Accounts Assistant | Leicester | £17500
you will be a key member of a small finance team, so you need to be confident and competent using finance systems independently. Prior experience of processing sales and purchase ledger invoices is essential.
- Daily Sales Invoicing
- Entering receipts and payments on Sage
- Competent use of excel spread sheets
- Credit control
- Solving discrepancies and managing Credit notes
- Petty cash receipts and reconciliation
- Company credit card reconciliation
- Confident in dealing with queries from customers over the phone
- Supporting the team with additional jobs as required
- We are open to flexible working hours.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Sage Experience is desirable
- Experience of Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers
- Proven track record of experience in an Accounts role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.