Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is responsible for producing accurate monthly Management accounts for the business as well as consolidated Group Accounts.
The role will evolve over time as processes are developed and the Group continues to grow.
The client is a well know business within their area of expertise with brilliant career opportunities.
- Monthly management accounts production
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for each account
- Maintain the fixed asset registers
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly Board pack
- Working closely with the Brand Directors to deliver ad hoc information requirements for the business
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and developing the forecasting process
- Assist with financial awareness training of budget holders, production of variance reports, development of budgeting processes and associated models.
- Assist the Financial Controller with ad hoc projects
- VAT and any other country specific returns and statutory reporting
- Assist with audit process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Self discipline
- Works well as part of a team
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying up to £32,000 with excellent company benefits.