Property Management Accountant
This Property Management Accountant role is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leading property company based in the heart of London. It is an exciting chance for progression of an Accountancy career within one of the most prestigious property companies in London.
My client is one of the most prestigious property companies in London with a global network of over 330 offices.
Based in the heart of London, they provide independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
They are looking for a experieneced Property Management Accountnant to join their Accountancy team.
Duties and responsibilities for this Property Management Accountant role include:
The successful candidate will:
- Have stage 1 or 2 CIMA/ACCA
- Management Accounts background preferential but not essential.
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate financial data to non-financial staff at all levels within the firm
- Ability to work well both alone and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines at key times in the financial year
- A high degree of accuracy is required
On offer to the right Property Management Accountant candidate is an excellent opportunity to progress an accountancy carerr with one of the best property companies in London.
A competitive salary is on offer with 28 days annual leave and a fantastic benefits package.