Finance Buisness Partner
The Finance Business Partner role is to provide partnering services to budget holders and produce insightful information to help improve the business. Furthermore, the Business Partner will role will be required to use strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across different teams to improve decision making planning and financial comprehension.
A Well known Business in the Huntingdon area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the business and externally, providing quality management information for decision making
- Supporting in the preparation of annual budgets, long-term financial plans and forecasts
- Supporting in ensuring that strategic decision making is robust and supported by financial evidence
- Analysing and delivering insights that link financial reports to business strategies
- Having a hands on approach during the month end period to produce relevant analysis
- Become a trusted advisor and influencer amongst key stakeholders
- To identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness and productiveness.
As the successful candidate will have:
- An accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Significant experience of finance business partnering with a wide group of stakeholders
- A strong commercial mind-set, and understanding of business.
- Strong presentation skills
- The ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills
- Strong communication skills
My client is offering £55-65k, generous holiday, a final salary pension, and other benefits.