Management Accountant (12 Month Fixed term contract)
Management Accountant (12 Month Fixed term contract) - Based in central London.
Candidates applying for this role must be immediately available and be part qualified in either ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA/ CFA.
This vacancy, based in central London, is working for a media company who are expanding their team due to recent growth.
They are an international media company who have recently expanded into Asia and therefore have had a lot of recent restructure.
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant (12 Month Fixed term contract) role:
- The role will involve end to end management accounts including transnational duties
- The candidates successful in the role must be happy to do transnational duties as it will involves AP and AR processing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Dealing with large clients and communicating effectively with other people in different departments
- Working with other departments - working with people more junior to you and also more junior, and communicating effectively to each
- Working on XERO and Excel
- Accountancy Ad-hoc tasks
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant (12 Month Fixed term contract) role, will be immediately available and be studying towards completing their accountancy exams.
This accountancy role will offer the candidate the perfect temporary to permanent opportunity, as the role begins on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. The role will allow the candidate to learn and progress within a fun and fast pace environment in Central London.