Credit & Receivables Assistant
Your new Company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are proud to be working with a global, high profile manufacturer based in Coventry, to recruit a German speaking Credit & Receivables Assistant. If you are a fluent German speaker and passionate about a career in finance, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Your new Role
Reporting into the credit manager, your duties will include:
- Maintaining customer account details
- Processing invoices and credit Accounts receivable
- Daily bank account administration and reporting
- Resolving queries - both internal and external
- Aged Debt reporting Ad-hoc admin support
To be Successful
To be successful it is essential you are fluent in both oral and written German. You will be confident working in a fast-paced environment where you'll be responsible for handling high volumes of call, queries and invoices. You will have a strong attention to detail and be competent working to tight deadlines and hitting targets.
What you'll get in return
Alongside a salary of £21,000, you will receive:
- A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (up to 5%)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 10% for a 5% employee contributions)
- Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
- 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
- Holiday trading
- Retail discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- On-site parking
- On-site restaurant
This role would suit someone who is fluent in German and is looking to develop or establish a professional finance career within a huge global organisation!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.