Your new company
One of the UK's leading experiential marketing companies, based just a two minute walk from Oxford Circus station, are looking for an experienced Sole-Charge Bookkeeper to join their growing company.
Your new role
Being the companies Sole-Charge Bookkeeper you will play a vital role in the company, ensuring that all finance operations run as smoothly as possible. Day to day duties within the role will include:
- Overseeing all purchase and sales ledger activities
- Daily bank and credit card reconciliations on Xero
- Running the supplier invoice list from the purchase order system and importing invoices to Xero
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing the weekly payments run
- Assist with raising sales invoices
- Assist with credit control as required
- Preparation, review and submission of quarterly VAT Returns
- Assisting with the production of quarterly management information
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will be an experienced Bookkeeper who is capable of taking sole-charge over a companies finances and who can perform the day to day duties listed above with no need for assistance. You must also be a confident, outgoing and sociable individual as the office environment suits this type of person.
Experience working on Xero is essential and if you have previously worked in marketing, media or any similar industry this would be a huge bonus. Please do not apply if you are studying towards your ACCA/CIMA qualification.
What you'll get in return
In return, the successful applicant will receive an exceptional salary of up to £32,000 plus a generous holidays, pensions and benefits package which will be discussed in further detail if you have relevant skills and experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.