Graduate Finance Assistant
World leading investment house is recruiting for a Graduate Finance Assistant to join its growing team working on private equity funds. Based in London.
World leading investment house with assets of US$70bn+ managed in Europe, North America and Asia.
Working within the Fund Finance team, your role will be to be part of a close knit funds team composed of 20 people across London, Jersey and New York.
The role is provides essential financial and administrative monitoring of the private equity portfolios of Secondary and Primary funds.
Your duties will include:
- Understand the financial cash flows
- Oversee administrators on accounting treatment
- Reconcile and analyse the cash positions to recommend distribution of capital calls
- Follow up hedging contracts and FX gain/losses
- Weekly cash meetings
- Management reports
- Diversification reports
- Support the financial officers in valuation and financial statements
- Manage the flow of information
Graduate in Finance, Accounting, Maths, Economics or similar (2.1 or 1st ideally).
Excellent numerical skill set
Interest in building a career within the Investment / Funds industry
Engaging personality who builds relationships easily
Strong organisational skills and practical with good common sense
Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Good excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups)
Competitive salary and benefits package including bonus and study package